The world famous Slovenian architect Jože Plečnik (1872-1957) made Ljubljana look unique.
The multitude of his creations in the city, referred to as a whole as “Plečnik’s Ljubljana”, is considered to
be one of the 20th century’s most important total works of art. Besides that Plečnik was implementing
sustainable solutions at a time when no one had even talked about them yet.
We will show you the masterpieces made by Jože Plečnik. 🙂
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Dragon Bridge|
|CHECK IN TIME||at 16:45|
|DEPARTURE TIME||at 17:00 pm|
|RETURN TIME||at 19:30 pm / approximately|
Enjoy Bike tour through Plečnik’s Ljubljana with experienced, entertaining, friendly and professional English speaking guide.
Essentially, we want you to love Ljubljana like we do and have a great time doing it.
- Central Market – market halls by architect Jože Plečnik,
- Triple Bridge,
- Palace of Insurance company Triglav,
- Congress Square, Cobblers’ Bridge,
- Vegova Street, National and University Library (NUK) ,
- Križanke Summer Theatre, The French Revolution Square, Levstikov Square – Šentjakob’s church,
- Trnovo bridge, Trnovski pristan embankment, Plečnik House,
- Back to meeting point – Dragon Bridge,